Last month our WFH data team continued to practice social distancing while getting up close and personal with tens of thousands of new ecommerce marketing emails.
Let’s recap a bit of their hard work.
Expanded industry insights
Ever wanted to get your arms around an entire industry’s sending behavior, cadence or long-term promotional habits?
Our curated industry insights make it a snap to uncover email marketing trends in over 50 industries. So you’re ready to put them to work to benefit your brand.
Last month we updated and expanded these industries with new curated brands:
- Beauty & Personal Care (40 new brands; 100 total companies)
- Sports & Activities (8 new brands; 150 total companies)
- Gifts (28 new brands; 50 total companies)
- Jewelry (27 new brands; 50 total companies)
- Furniture (22 new brands; 50 total companies)
- Pet Care & Supplies (41 new brands; 50 total companies)
- Travel & Tourism (55 new brands; 100 total companies)
More new brands in our database
We’re constantly monitoring the ecommerce scene to find new brands to supercharge our database. Here are some of the brands we started curating in June:
- Kule (apparel & footwear)
- Parade (women’s underwear)
- Last Brand (apparel & home essentials)
- The Beard Struggle (beard growth & health products)
- Ballsy (men’s products)
Brands with new journeys
Dig into our Journeys and put popular triggered email series at your fingertips. Journeys let you analyze typical ecommerce lifecycle campaigns, from welcoming/on-boarding new customers to following up when they place an order, abandon a cart or cancel a subscription.
In June we added purchase journeys from Beauty & Personal Care brands. Take a look at the fresh purchase email series sent by these ecommerce businesses:
Then check out new cart abandoner journeys from:
- Jomashop (watches, handbags & sunglasses)
- ALOHA (health & wellness)
- Odacité (cosmetics)
- Rugs USA (home & furniture)
- Sonos (consumer electronics)
Can’t get enough cart abandoner triggered emails? Here’s the whole kit and caboodle.
Track any brand’s campaigns and promotions year over year and you can easily discern its current and upcoming calendar. So you’re ready to glean fresh ideas for planning or revising your brand’s email strategy and schedule.
Brands whose “braniversaries” we celebrated in June include:
- L.L. Bean (over 5 years)
- Picaboo (over 5 years)
- Cb2 (over 5 years)
- The Iconic (over 4 years)
- Janie and Jack (over 5 years)
What we’re up to in July
- Updating and expanding curated brands for the Sneakers/Athletic Footwear, Cosmetics & Skincare, Arts & Entertainment, Health & Fitness and Baby industries
- Adding cart abandoner journeys to brands in the Apparel, Sports & Activities, Beauty & Personal Care and Home industries plus browse abandoner journeys to brands in the Footwear, Accessories and Gifts industries
- Adding fresh purchaser journeys plus lifecycle journeys for subscription ecommerce brands
Editorial image by Mylene2401 from Pixabay