Last month we said this summer would be “staycation” season. We exhorted you to engage your stuck-at-home customers with shop-from-home offers.
Now that summer is really here, “reopening” has become the new buzzword.
Whether this July and August turns out to be about “staycationing” or “reopening” or somewhere in between, you can still streamline your campaign planning with our holiday strategy pages, curated lists and advanced search opportunities.
Let’s have a look.
Holiday strategy pages
Our holiday strategy pages serve up relevant email examples plus content strategy ideas for these upcoming dates:
Curated holiday lists
If you’re looking for additional real-world examples, check out our curated email lists. They serve up dozens more email examples that can help you plan campaigns for holidays (plus loads of standard messaging like account confirmation and win-back emails) throughout the year, including:
- Independence Day (July 4; 71 emails)
- Back to School (Aug 15; 113 emails)
- Labor Day (Sep 7; 54 emails)
Advanced search opportunities
Eager to expand your holiday marketing opportunities? Turn to our industrial-strength Advanced Search options and find dozens more at your beck and call, among them:
- World UFO Day (July 2) #WorldUFODay
- Bastille Day (July 14) #BastilleDay
- Give Something Away Day (July 15) #GiveSomethingAwayDay
- Get to Know Your Customers Day (July 18) #GetToKnowYourCustomersDay
- International Cat Day (Aug 8) #InternationalCatDay
Plus opportunities on the fly
Not to mention opportunities that arise on the fly, such as seeing how your marketing peers tackle emails that use relevant keywords (like “reopening”) in the subject line:
- Reopening (216 emails during the week of June 1 alone)
Note: To maximize your Advanced Search results, open a paid account. Paid account holders can perform any combination of keyword, date range, email classification, holiday and other searches on our huge data universe of 8+ million emails.
Optimize your campaigns
For MailCharts paid account holders, there’s much more to our super-searchable database than easy-to-find holiday and seasonal emails.
Your pro account also lets you optimize your campaigns by:
- Analyzing full Email Journeys documenting campaigns triggered by common actions like placing an order, abandoning a cart or canceling a subscription
- Comparing your email program against a peer, an industry or a set of brands you configure yourself — so you can identify trends in sending behavior, content analysis, promotions and email score
- Tapping into 50+ curated industry groups that assemble emails sent by industry peers and help you uncover patterns in send time and day, promotions and more
- Exporting emails as high-res images or HTML files or download email data for scores of emails in easy-to-manipulate CSV format
When unforeseen events demand that you make your email marketing more agile and responsive, tools like these give you a big head start.
They can help you keep pace with email marketing trends, then cost-effectively test and deploy creative campaigns.