This summer is shaping up to be staycation season. Alas, for many of us hitting the beach, escaping to a European Airbnb or jetting off to a tropic isle won’t be in the cards.
Of course, millions of homebound staycationers make for a captive audience who’s eager for diversion. And it’s up to you to give it to them.
To find ready ideas for presenting imaginative offers, look no further than our holiday strategy pages, curated holiday lists and advanced search options.
Holiday strategy pages
Our holiday strategy pages serve up relevant email examples plus content strategy ideas for these upcoming dates:
Curated holiday lists
If you’re looking for additional real-world examples, check out our curated email lists. They serve up dozens more email examples that can help you plan campaigns for holidays (plus loads of standard messaging like account confirmation and win-back emails) throughout the year, including:
- Memorial Day (May 25; 60 emails)
- Father’s Day (June 21; 74 emails)
- Independence Day (July 4; 71 emails)
- Summer Solstice (June 20; 45 emails)
Advanced search opportunities
Eager to expand your holiday marketing opportunities? Turn to our industrial-strength Advanced Search options and find dozens more at your beck and call, among them:
- International Children’s Day (June 1) #ChildrensDay
- National Donut Day (June 4) #NationalDonutDay
- Best Friends Day (June 7) #BestFriendsDay
- National Flag Day (June 14) #FlagDay
- International Yoga Day (June 21) #InternationalYogaDay
Plus opportunities on the fly
Not to mention opportunities that arise on the fly, such as seeing how your marketing peers tackle emails that use relevant keywords (like “staycation”) in the subject line:
- Staycation (1,000+ emails)
Note: To maximize your Advanced Search results, opening a paid account is the way to go. Paid account holders can perform any combination of keyword, date range, email classification, holiday and other searches on our huge data universe of 8+ million emails.
Optimize your campaigns
For MailCharts paid account holders, there’s much more to our super-searchable database than easy-to-find holiday and seasonal emails.
Your pro account also lets you optimize your campaigns by:
- Analyzing full Email Journeys documenting campaigns triggered by common actions like placing an order, abandoning a cart or canceling a subscription
- Comparing your email program against a peer, an industry or a set of brands you configure yourself — so you can identify trends in sending behavior, content analysis, promotions and email score
- Tapping into 50+ curated industry groups that assemble emails sent by industry peers and help you uncover patterns in send time and day, promotions and more
- Exporting emails as high-res images or HTML files or download email data for scores of emails in easy-to-manipulate CSV format
When unforeseen events demand that you make your email marketing more agile and responsive, tools like these give you a big head start.
They can help you keep pace with email marketing trends, then cost-effectively test and deploy creative campaigns. And all you need to get started is a free MailCharts account.