We chatted this afternoon with a handful of fellow email marketers to catch-up on the last couple of weeks. We reviewed results from our poll, Hey, Email Marketers. What’s going on?, and then Chelsea McClure of Redbubble shared results and insights from her program over the past few weeks.
Thanks again to our community!
We were able to get valuable and helpful input once again with the help of our friends in the email world:
- Only Influencers, which continues to help broadly connect the best email marketing professionals in the industry
- Women of Email, who put us in touch with Chelsea McClure for all her awesome input!
- Kath Pay at Holistic Email Marketing for helping share the word about our poll
- Jordie van Rijn of eMailMonday for helping share the word about our poll
- And for the excellent data points covering the current market—from Rockerbox, Common Thread Collective, and Variety
Note: Please join #emailgeeks if you’re keen to stay connected with the community.
A big thank you to Chelsea
It was awesome having Chelsea share her thoughts, results, and insights with all of us. We’re so glad that she was able to take time out of her busy day, not only for the presentation itself but for the hours of prep that it takes to get a webinar produced. Thank you!
What’s going on?
Check out the deck
To advance, click the play button in the lower left-hand corner or, if you prefer, set your own pace by hovering over the deck and left-clicking your mouse. Note that all embedded URLs are active.
Once again, we checked-in with the email community (if you haven’t yet, answer here) and got answers to a few burning questions to help us all move forward. Below are the responses we received from dozens of email marketers. Of particular note is that our response rate was much lower than two weeks ago—are we getting run down? Tired of talking?
Here are the results:
We also asked poll attendees a bit more about their current email activities—here’s what they had to say.
We’re joining forces with Gorgias next week to discuss how email can be used as part of the conversation with your customers. We hope you’ll register and look forward to seeing you!
More polling and data
If you’re looking for more reporting within the community the team at Holistic Email Marketing has two polls live right now:
- Complete by Apr 5: Calling all CRM & Email Marketing marketers & managers!
- Complete by Apr 26: What is your email marketing predeployment process?