Where does the data come from?
- MailCharts manually signs up for companies based on customer requests. More often than not we already have the companies you want. Sometimes we need to add new companies for you. Adding new companies is free and takes less than two business days.
What companies do you track?
- With over 6,000 companies in the database, it’d be tough to list everyone. Visit our companies page to see if we already have the companies you’re interested in. Remember, we can quickly add the companies you want at no additional cost.
What are persona-based insights?
- When we manually sign up for a company we also perform persona-specific actions to trigger different behavioral emails. This allows us to gather the data needed to compare the email journey of a purchaser v.s. the one of a cart abandoner, for example. We can perform any and all actions you want—be it abandoning a cart, signing up for a webinar, completing a purchase, and so on.
Is there a limit to how many companies I can add?
- No, there are no limits to how many companies you can add. The same is true for the number of personas you can request. The only limit is purchases (we don’t want to go bankrupt!). We’ll spend up to 10% of your plan and, if that’s not enough, we can continue purchasing items by passing on the cost.
Do I need to pay for a year up front?
- Yes, MailCharts contracts are billed annually. We’ve found that customers who can commit to a full year of using MailCharts are more invested in the long-term success of their email program. Your long-term success is our goal, and improving an email program takes time.
How does the free trial work?
- The free trial provides you with a full version of the Business Insights plan for seven days. During this time you can add the companies you want, create reports, view journey maps, and pretty do everything a regular account can. The only thing we won’t do is purchase items from companies on your behalf. If you’d rather get a full demo before starting a free trial, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I request any company I want?
- The short answer is “yes”, the long answer is “almost”. While we do our best to add the companies you want, there are some limitations. We can’t, for example, sign up for bank accounts or credit cards since these require the use of a social security number.
What if I have other questions?
- Not a problem! Reach out to email@example.com. We’re happy to answer any and all questions you have!