Your customers have free money to spend right now. How will your Tax Day email campaign convert them? (You do have a Tax Day plan, don’t you?)
This tax season over $200 billion will be refunded in the U.S.—with an average refund of $2,866 per person. We’re here to help you plan.
If you already have access to MailCharts, click here to view the emails sent on Tax Day 2015.
Most companies completely miss the Tax Day promotional opportunity. That being said, a few companies did do a great job in 2015. Let’s look at their emails and get your creative juices flowing.
- Alloy: “A Message From The IRS (Incredible Retail Sale)…”
- This simple email is cheeky and totally on brand. Team up with your copywriter to create an email that’s playful and follows your brand voice.
- Finish Line: “You’ve paid enough taxes this year.”
- Simple, to the point, and with an attractive 40% off. What’s there not to like?
- “Crazy8: “Tax Day treat!”
If you haven’t done so already, make sure your emails are relevant on Tax Day.