2016 Holiday Email Marketing Report
Plan for a successful 2016 holiday season with this data-driven analysis of the email landscape.
With contributions from:
Your Holiday Email Marketing Plan
Email marketing is crucial to your holiday success. Online sales reached $89 billion in Q4 2015 with email marketing driving 20% of that revenue.
Online retailers know that email marketing is big business: email volume increased by 23% in Q4 2015 (compared to Q4 2014). Expect to see a similar increase during Q4 2016.
Do you have a solid plan for the most important time of the year? This 100-page report covers exactly what you should do.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Analyzing The Greatest Online Retailers
- Litmus: Tips For Holiday Email Success
- Return Path: Email Deliverability Best Practices
- AWeber: How To Design And Optimize Your Emails
- Movable Ink: Increasing Revenue And Engagement Through Personalization
- 10/10: Columbus Day
- 10/31: Halloween
- 11/01: Movember
- 11/25: Black Friday
- 11/28: Cyber Monday
- 12/18: Free Shipping Day
- 12/21: Winter Solstice
- 12/25: Christmas
- 12/31: New Year
View 100 example subject lines.